Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thinking About Readers

     I had the reader conversation with Mr. Engholm today about me starting to think about possible readers.   Obviously Mr. McElveen is a possibility because I think he would provide amazing feedback amongst other things and provide an interesting perspective.  However, everyone (and I mean everyone) wants Mr. McElveen.  That's okay.
     Another option was Ms. Kelly.  She would be the cheerleader reader for me, someone to give positive feedback.  Mr. Engholm brought up a good point about when I defend my thesis it would be good to have a friendly face there.  Ms. Kelly was my advisor for two years and we still have a good relationship.
I would need a reader to compliment Mr. Bowman's technical part.  For this I was thinking Dr. Reuter or Ms. Szczpanik.  I  have really good relationships with both of them because of robotics.  I guess it comes down to availability.
     I am going to try to meet with them over the next week to see how they feel about my thesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment