Sunday, January 1, 2012

Tyler Thomas Thesis










































I love the format of her thesis. She wrote it in a play format, which was really cool because it was something Tyler Thomas was interested in. We all know she is an actress and she chose a book/movie to do as her thesis. Being able to incorporate her interests was the best part about her entire thesis. Not that I’m putting her thesis down or anything it was great! I like how she breaks it down into scenes. Not only did she write about the movie, but about government and the background of V for Vendetta which gave a certain realness to the book/movie. Tyler explains what V is trying to achieve and what that actually means. It is such a great paper as I love both her writing and her thesis. Format actually adds a lot to a thesis.

1 comment:

  1. I super agree. I loved her thesis so much. I think that you could format your thesis almost like a murder mystery novel. Then the perfect crime could be backed up by facts, like Bones provides, but still have a level of surprise.

    ReplyDelete